Monday 15 April 2013

WIBTW (What I Bought This Week): Miu Miu splurge

Blogging is getting tricky at the moment. Apologies for my slackness. I am working long hours on the magazine so not doing a lot else and have very little time to blog.  Very little time to do anything in fact! But it's all for the greater good...

All this hard work deserves a treat. It was payday for me last week and I felt a splurge coming on, to make up for all the late nights at the office.

Where to go when you want to spoil yourself rotten? Why, Selfridges, of course! 3 hours later I find myself in the shoe hall...



I rarely buy designer as can't often afford it but this time I felt the need. Shoes and handbags, right? Investment pieces, RIGHT?

So check out these little Miu Miu beauties. Salmon pink patent loafers. Definitely a timeless classic. Although someone did point out "What about your last pair of 'timeless classic loafers'. Go out of date?' Fair point. But c'mon, look at their cute little faces...



What I REALLY wanted was these Christopher Kane Chelsea boots with neon elastic. They are me all over. Classic but with a slight lariy twist. But at over £600 pounds, it was definitely unrequited love.




Then, just when I thought I'd seen it all, Marc Jacobs pops up with these mousey numbers. Love them. But reminded myself am not twelve... But so cute!


So I ogled something a little more grown up in the form of these gorgeous suede Acne boots. Divine.



And what other delights did this week hold for me?

It was a beautiful weekend weather-wise. I managed to go for a run, do my ballet class at The Brockwell Lido which I so rarely have time to do, and spend time with the legend that is Blue the Horse. We had hours together in the sunshine. A few of my favourite things, for sure.





No comments:

Post a Comment