Friday 19 April 2013

Fashion trip | Model Casting


So we are full steam ahead for the Barbados trip. Countdown = 6 days.

One of the last things to be sorted will be finalising models as it's hard to secure the girls until late in the day, depending on their other work options holding.  

I am currently casting girls inbetween running around showrooms selecting the clothes, and a million and one other things.

Casting girls for great editorial is one of my favourite parts of my job.

I need two fantastic girls for this trip, they will each do 3 stories so will need to be very versatile.

Yesterday I popped into M+P Model Agency in Soho to meet some of their girls. Here are just some of my favourite faces:

ANNA M

DAFNE

JOSEPHIN

JENNIFER

Still a few more to see then it will be decision time.

Look out for the girls that get selected when the shoots are published!



2 comments:

  1. Jealous of your job and these girls are gorgeous!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post: Get Topshop's Varsity Tee Look For Less

    Thanks! Charlie xx UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlie!

    Thanks for this comment, only just seen it after getting back from Barbados.

    Will follow back : )

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete