Saturday 6 April 2013

BEAUTY DUO OF THE DAY: Neon and nude from Bobbi Brown

A colleague at work got sent some new Bobbi Brown products this week and very kindly shared them with the team. I had a keen rummage and came away with a few products I fancied.

As it turns out I was holding the hottest beauty trend for SS13 in my mitts - neon and nude. Often a key look on the runways and in editorial (it was the beauty look for Giles catwalk show this season), this is actually one for us "normals" too.

I got the Creamy Matte Lip Colour (£18) in Passion Fruit (not yet available online) and Nail Polish in Roza (£11).

I've tried them today and have to say I love the products. I have only tried a few things by Bobbi Brown before but know a lot of people, particularly industry insiders, swear by her products.

The lipstick is totally juicy and moisturising and the nail varnish is one of the nicest nudes I have ever tried (it is hailed in Vogue this month). The colour is described as a "pink grey" and is just that. Very different to your usual grey or beiges.

So give the look a go.

Remember to keep lips matte and skin natural, without too much eye make up.

My new beauty buddies.

Backstage at Giles SS13. Pictures © Vogue.com





No comments:

Post a Comment