Tuesday 7 May 2013

Fashion trip | And the winners were...

So I finally managed to get my two girls for the LOOK magazine trip to Barbados - the very beautiful Vera at Select and Lyza at Storm.

And unbeknownst to me, they are best friends! How nice! That meant they got to hang out for a couple of days together.

These girls have a great look but are also versatile which is perfect when you are away and shooting so many stories. Plus I have worked with them before so I knew how fab they both are.

Vera at a cafe one lunchtime. How cool?

Lyza doing an early morning fitting on my tropical balcony!

Barbados was mega hard work for everyone but rewarding. We achieved 6 very different stories, despite both heavy rain (non stop all day) and shine (sweaty, draining shine!).

The shoots will start to come out in a couple of weeks then through out Summer so keep your eyes peeled. In the meantime here are just a few random behind the scenes snaps from all the team -some teasers of where/what we shot from the trip...






More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment