Wednesday 13 February 2013

A new work mini-adventure

I've been working pretty much full-time in-house on a fashion weekly since the start of the year, and although I miss the freelance life of lie-ins, "working" in a trackie on the sofa and the occasional solo spa afternoon (Cowshed is my expensive weakness in life), it is great to be working on an editorial team again. I'm doing what I love most  - planning, styling and directing main fashion shoots.

I'll post my new editorials here as soon as they have gone to press. But for the moment, a few tiny snippets of life on Southwark Street...

A very early start this morning.. The view of London is incredible from the canteen.

Leaving late... The coolest buildings are popping up all over the area around Borough.

Beautiful roses from New Covent Garden Flower Market used in a shoot.

A sneak peek at some of the accessories for tomorrow's story.


No comments:

Post a Comment