Thursday 8 November 2012

HPR: SS13 uncovered

I thought I would show you a few snaps from HPR's press day at their office in Soho this week as they had some really exciting new-to-me brands as well as established desginers like Paul & Joe.

I love discovering new brands - I always need new and interesting designers to keep the shoots I do looking up-to-the-minute and, well, just a bit different. There were some great pieces perfect for cover shoots. Really interesting jewellery designers like Sophie Breitmeyer and Kyle Hopkins (check out the crown he custom-made for Rihanna below), and also great lingerie from Marlies Dekkers and the rather amazing  I.D. Sarrieri. 

On a personal level I fell in love with To Be Adored's new collection. Definitely keep an eye on this brand if you don't already!

Electric blue metallic leather at Faith Connexion. Wow.

The most amazing bra in the world by Marlies Dekkers. (Oh and hello reflections, sorry!)

Stunning. I.D. Sarrieri corset.

Rih Rih's crown! By Kyle Hopkins.

Gorgeous cuff by Sophie Breitmeyer.

Tamzin Lillywhite's hand-crafted leathers.

Paul & Joe favoured cat print for Spring.

...and some Jungle Book action.

Fabulous footwear by Sophie Gittins.

Aaaah...To Be Adored.

Simple luxe shapes with a sprinkle of sporty sparkle at To Be Adored.

1 comment:

  1. I loved that To Be Adored stuff, so fun. I loved the penguin prints at Paul and Joe too - can't wait to get some of this stuff! xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete