Monday 5 November 2012

Another H&M collab on it's way!



It only seems like yesterday I was banging on about the latest H&M collaboration, and here we are again awaiting another.

This one couldn't be more different from the last as the Swede label team up with Parisian fashion house Maison Martin Margiela (or "mmm..." as I would like to call them) for a collection highlighting the French design team's timeless conceptual style. They are known for their deconstructed styles, ambiguous designs, shades of white and generally thinking outside the fashion box. Which is a pretty big box to get out of.

So I popped to H&M Head Office last week to check out the collection which is out on the 15th November in 230 stores and online.

The beautifully designed leather jackets and jewellery certainly caught my eye.  And the brown leather boots with futuristic perspex heel - gorgeous.

The duvet coat was pretty amazing but more something I could imagine snuggling up in on my sofa than wearing around Sainsbury's.

Take a look at a few of the key pieces I snapped whilst there...















No comments:

Post a Comment