Tuesday 11 February 2014

#LFW Street Style: What I'll be Wearing

London Fashion Week in T minus 3 days guys...

To those of us that work on High Street mags, it isn't the be all and end all, i.e. we won't be front row with Harry Styles and Pixie Geldof, but it is SUCH a buzz and so much fun to get the chance to go to the shows. I always look forward to the Topshop Unique show (see here for a review of their SS13 show where I met Cara and Jourdan backstage) as it's so exciting to see a High Street brand put on a MAJOR catwalk affair. Plus the celeb spotting, new model face scouting and general fashion high. Oh and the champers and canapes, can't forget those.

For a feature for Look magazine this week they wanted to see what we, the editors, would be wearing to the shows. Uh - oh, This means a picture. Of me. In the mag. I prefer to be the other side telling people what to do but thank God it was a pal and old colleague, the very talented Alicia Clarke, who took our pics.

I scrubbed up a bit more than I usually would (bit of a scruffbag sometimes, me) and got to borrow some lovely bits from my PR pals including including ASOS, Topshop, River Island, Marks & Spencer's and Schuh.

I mixed in my usual faves - stripe, denim, neon and neutrals. Here's a couple of my looks:

Coat and jeans, ASOS; heels and jumper, Topshop; bag, River Island; sunglasses (in hand), Miu Miu




Dress and bag, Marks & Spencer; coat, ASOS; shoes, Schuh

All pictures ©Alicia Clarke/Look Magazine



1 comment: